Friday, August 7, 2009

Photos (ok...I admit, I aint got nuthin)

Please feel free to add your own captions ;)




Hmmmm....Where the fuck was taken....the Bates Motel??


There's waaaay more than one question here.

Guess who got invited to the prom.........by another couple.



He figured that matching earrings would be alittle 'over the top'



Looks like Mom may not be too fuckin happy about this 'union'.



Safety first! Don't forget to 'buckle-up'.



Nothing says 'I Love You' like a dose of GHB.



Really?? The only spot you could find for her in your 'group' was under a fucking chair?



'Junior' just got the word that he was named 'TV Evangelist of The Year'

14 comments:

GiGi said...

RE: the 4th pic....the earrings *would* be over the top - BUT, their matching bangs was a great idea!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Okay, they're all hilarious, but the chair one did me in! Really...UNDER the chair??? ROFL!

The Dish said...

GHB one was my favorite, though.

Elle said...

Roflmaoooo...that's exactly what I needed this morning :)

The Kitchen said...

I swear Efen, you are SO DAMN FUNNY!!!!

Love it!!

Tim Hessing said...

2nd picture should say SEX Mission Impossible

Loni's World said...

Ok I needed that and I think I might have pissed myself!

LMFAO!
I love it!

Gator Foodie said...

LMAO! Good ones!! :)

Christine said...

I assume you got this from http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/?8157e670&paged=4?bd45c948?a56e3000. That first picture freaked me out the first time I saw it. Thanks for allowing me to relive that chill that went up my spine. Yikes!

J Fab said...

Too funny!

So Single said...

lol theres an awkward family photos website? God theres a website for everything.

Those were great. Especially the 3rd wheel at the prom. Who isn't even wearing prom clothes.

Efen said...

Dish...Christine was exactly right...she does have that 'GHB' look ;)

Gigi...lmao @ bangs

ETW....Hehe..Really!

Elle: Glad I perked you up ;)

Kitch..Stealing shit from other sites is my key ;)

Tim..Ty for visiting :)

Loni...that would make a funny pic too ;)

TGG...I just 'report em' ;)

Christine...You are correct! :) yeah...I find that pic VERY disturbing too ;0

J-Fab...TY honey :)

Vino...There does seem to be a website for everything ;)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Wonder if that guy scored a three-way after prom? And I'm not talking about a Skyline Chili three-way.

Blonde Goddess said...

I love pictures with captions! These are great!