Thursday, August 28, 2008

4 Day Weekend Almost Here!

Yep, taking tomorrow off. Almost did today too but fuck, I have obligations, ya know.

My plans still include 'SV' tomorrow and Saturday BUT they've decided to close on Sunday AND Monday...WTF? You're an establishment that caters to the public and yet you decide to shut down for most of the Labor Day weekend?? Fuck that..........fuckin new owner.....fuck him.

My sister-in-law (semi-hot) from KC is coming in today and staying til Monday.....sigh...which means I'll have to password my fuckin computer.....again. I don't mind her using it but she installs all of that 'Yahoo' shit so she can read her fuckin e-mail and then when she leaves, I have to uninstall all of that bullshit. Fuck that......I'll just 'password' it and listen to her bitch and moan (uh...not 'moaning' in a good way). Besides, there's always the laptop she could use BUT she doesn't like it. Too fuckin bad for her.

Some random musings (hehe....never used that word here before);

Elle made all kind of 'promises' in regards to her 'Grey Goose Weekend'........got nuthin. Nuthin from Michelle either....WTF is goin on here?

J-Fab isn't falling for my 'hints'.................fuck, I hate it when a girl with big boobs is smart too :(

Hmmm.....I've noticed the other day on ETW's page that a certain 'poster' tended to be alittle 'brusque' with her opinion. WTF? Just because it isn't the way 'you woulda done it' doesn't mean its bad. Fuck.....people do things differently than I do all the time and I don't let it bother me.....uh, er....ok, bad example.

I don't think 'Warped Mind of Ron' likes me. WTF is up with that? I mean, he's never the 1st one to post a comment on MY page.....actually I don't think he has ever commented at all. Geez.....Ron, make you a deal....be the 1st 'commenter' and I'll share some real good 'scoop' with you about....well, you know ;)

I have also noticed that ANY post by a girl garners an overwhelming amount of responses. Ya know what, I totally understand and appreciate that :)

I'm still to fuckin stoopid to figure out how to put the actual 'YouTube' thingy in my post, not the link, but that box thing with the 'play' arrow.

J-Fab: Ok, so you wear revealing shit to accent your 'assets' and I'm a perv if I stare?????? Geez........I had no idea you knew me so well.......damn Elle, can't keep her mouth shut ;)

Well, thats a 'wrap'.................................... ;)

8 comments:

Elle said...

HA! Sorry Ron, I just screwed you out of whatever "scoop" what's-his-name thinks he has on..."whomever".

Hehe.

SV's closing Sun and Mon? Holy shit. Maybe you WILL have to find another bar?!

As for the Grey Goose weekend...the tequila made me sick before I could get to all that. Sorry :( And Michelle, for whatever reason, decided to use her 'respectable' personality that weekend. Yeah, I know, it kinda sucked for us too.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

The youtube thing: highlight and paste the "embed" link (it's off to the right of the vid), then come to your blogger page and click the Edit HTML button (it's above the rectangle you write it - on the upper right). Paste the copied embed link and the video should be there.

Oh, and I took that one comment as she meant it - just teasing me a bit. :-)

Efen said...

Way to go Ron! You'd better get your 'A' game goin if you wanna learn any 'hot' stuff....

Yeah....'tequila'...whatfuckinever!

ETW: Thanks so much. Its a nice change for someone to actually help me with something rather than sayin 'STFU Efen'.

Probably butted into something that wasn't any of my business...yeah, thats a 1st ;)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Crap!! Am I 3rd or 4th in the comments :*( Does that qualify me for any dirt at all? LOL
I shall return and claim 1st comment on a future post if it entitles me to dirt :)

Efen said...

Nope....sorry Ron. Gotta be a little quicker on your draw....uh, you do know I didn't mean anything perv by that.....right?

kristin said...

*I would have told you the html trick, but ETW beat me to it. ;-)

kristin said...

Hey, wait a minute - you don't think *I'm the brusque commenter to ETW, do you? Yikes, I hope not, I love her!

Efen said...

kwr221.........Noooooooooooooooo...sorry, I was a little to ambiguous there..and thanks for lettin me know I now have someone else I can look to for help ;)