Thursday, July 17, 2008

My (Possible) Itinerary

Ok, more than likely my last post for a few days UNLESS something really; Funny, aggravating, mildly-amusing, or just plain fucked-up occurs ('my money' is on the latter..uh, get the Vegas connection there...LMAO...Elle, was I always so damn funny??? Well, huh, was I? ;)

Plane leaves at 12:20 tomorrow and if all goes as scheduled (yeah...likely) should be touching down in Las Vegas at 1:50 (For those of you reading this and trying to figure out how 'time goes backwards', well..get the fuck off of this site. I've spent my whole life having to deal with dumbfucks as yourself and I won't deal with you on MY SITE!) Ok....I think they're gone.

Last check, Vegas will be a light and breezy 108 BUT there's a cool front on the way that is supposed to drive down the temperature to 104. TG for that!

Daughter has informed that her 'peak' tannning hours are between 1:00 - 4:00 which is her way of telling me that she won't be getting up early to enjoy the Nevada sun. In fact, she's at the 'electric beach' (hehe..stole that from Elle ;) as I type this. Nevermind the fact that it's 96 fuckin degrees here today and not a cloud in the sky between here and Canada, she needs to do the whole 'pay for tan' routine. Oh yeah, she's already tan too. She's supposed to work for me until 3:00 but 'she had soooooooooo much to do and was running out of time to get it all done' so I told her to leave at 1:00. I guess it's really my fault as I only told her 4 weeks ago about the trip and who can get all their shit together in such a short time frame?

More to follow....hmmmm...think J-Fab will wonder where the fuck Efen is?? (Uh...you laughin Elle? ;)

3 comments:

Elle said...

Oh you're just an efen laugh riot, always have been!!! (no seriously, I mean it! :)

Have fun on your trip, can't wait to get an update, and bring me back something sparkly ;) *la la la la la*

p.s. Efen, I know a lot has changed in 30 years, but remember, if somebody offers to show you her boobs, you're probably gonna need some cash. I'm just sayin'.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Have a fun trip.

J Fab said...

Efen... I know you are away right now... but, I just got back from my ghetto vacation in O-fucking-HIO and had to spend an entire evening catching up on blogs. Trust me... I needed the laughs after spending an entire week with my wicked witch of a stepmother who rides a mother fucking broom everywhere she goes instead of driving a fucking car like the rest of us. I swear, thank god for blogs like yours and Elle's!

P.S. Zanax helped, too.