Monday, December 8, 2008

Efen and The Kid From Brooklyn

Here's a guy whom I'm pretty sure I am destined to become (some of you will say I am already there ;) If you've ever been to Starbucks...you don't want to miss this :)

He has an opinion on basically everyfuckinthing......and he has my admiration.

For more, just go to http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com/ As you can tell by this video, he and I speak the same 'language' ;)

Either you like him or you don't..........................I'm sure he'd have an opinion on that as well ;)

Oh....if you have kids around, you may want to turn down your speakers..this was an Efen 'PSA'

5 comments:

The Kitchen said...

HOLY MUTHA OF PEARL!! He is adorable - I'm in love!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

We hate Harbucks (that's what we call it after a South Park episode). He's hilarious - and truthful!

J Fab said...

awwwwwww... a man after my own heart. ROOOTTTFFFFFF!

The Girl said...

Yeah, i just laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants. I'm with Momma: I'm in love. Once again, my dear, you had me laughing in the morning. XXXXOOOO

Suzie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA EXCELLENT...I'm with Mama and Sis....
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE HIM!!!