Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas.....and my Christmas Wishes

First of all, Merry Christmas to all of my very good 'blogger' friends! When Elle 'persuaded' me to join in, I had no idea where it would lead.

Would it be only Elle reading....and then would she tire of me and quit visiting...would I turn people off with my 'colorful' language? These are all questions I had.

Much to my surprise, I found not only did I like posting my normal day-to-day bullshit, but some of you actually seemed to enjoy it. And...for this I thank you all!

It doesn't surprise me of the value I have found in people I have never met. Those with common interests (and some not so 'common' ;) seem to have a natural draw to one another...DUH :)

Anyhow...the following are some of the things I have been thankful for on here, as well as my wishes, (and in no particular order, except for the last one ;)

the girl: A girl after my own heart ;)
I wish the best for you in 2009. I know things have been difficult and I know we all wish there were things we could do to provide help and support. Just know that we do care and if there is anything you ever need, please ask. Love you!

J-Fab: Everytime I read one of your posts I ROFLMAOTPCOMN!!! Your use of the 'F' word..well...I bow in your presence :) Plus...being Elle's cousin makes you 'double-hot' ;) My wish is that your husbands ex finally gets her miserable fuckin life together which in turn, will make yours easier :)

Ron: Your imagination is second to none. Sometimes I read and think 'How in the fuck is he able to come with that shit?' :) Hang in there buddy, most of time the good stuff happens when its the least expected and you're not even looking for it....and I know that wish for you will come true :)

ETW: Ya know...I'll just be reading one of your posts where everythings all normal and then 'WHAM' you drop something unexpected and I'm like "Whoa....I can't believe she said (or admitted to) that! LOL.... My wish is that you remain as happy as you show in almost every one of your posts!

Texas Gator Gal: 1st, let me apologize for being a 'bad influence'...but, it makes it all the funnier when 'those' words come out of your mouth ;) You have the lovliest children I have ever seen :) My wish for you is that the Gators beat Oklahoma in January :)

Kitchen: You certainly raise the collective 'class' of everyone ;) You make me wonder what does one (like myself ;) have to do to get invited to one of those swanky 'black-tie' affairs that you go to? My wish is that you remain on everyone's 'A' list...I'm sure you raise their 'collective' class as well :) Plus...You have great looking kids!!

Bucky: What can I say....pretty sure we're out of the 'same mold'. Your posts make me LMAO...thinking..."fuck..I wish I had said that" :) My wish is that you never run out of things to say that make us all ROFL ;)

Suzie: Being 'the girls' kid sister is pretty evident at times.....you both pretty well say whats on your mind...and we all LOVE that ;) My wish is that you continue looking forward....looking back just isn't any good...for anyone of us!

YO Adrienne: Not having a thing to do with that 'shirt picture' (LOLOL)...we all really enjoy looking at your post. You're very funny, especially when lifes little frustrations gets to you in the same manner as they do to all of us ;) One wish is that school gets a little less consuming and you 'Ace' everything! :) But...my biggest wish is that your little boy gets all well. Out thoughts, prayers, and good wishes are all with him :)

Finally....last but certainly not least.......Elle: Elle and I go waaaaaaaaaay back...years. Over this time we have shared quite abit with each other (Elle...relax, I aint spillin nuthin ;) Very simply......I love her, dearly. If its possible that a girl and a guy share a brain, then we do ;) I used to be amazed on how much we thought alike, but no more. It's pretty much a given. I could go on and on but frankly, I've already showed more of my 'sentimental' side than I care to do ;) My wish for Elle....just keep being the way you are. Thats pretty much perfect :)

8 comments:

Suzie said...

Hi Efen!
Merry Christmas!!!
I will look forward and Refuse to go backwards with my whole "K" thing I have going on..IN MY PAST!!!
You rock, love ya 2 much!
Have a great holiday!!!

Elle said...

Well, well, well. I really don't have a lot to say, other than I can't tell you how happy I am that we "found" each other again :) It was kismet to start with...and now I know that our friendship will endure all tests of time and space. You, frankly, are the coolest guy I know...and I love you beyond measure :) Merry Christmas, my Efen Efen :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Merry Christmas Efen!

Gator Foodie said...

Awww Efen...you're so fuckin' sweet!! hee hee! ;) Thank you for my sweet sentiments - I am so glad I found you - you say everything that I wish I could say (well, sometimes I do & yes, you're influencing me - in a good way!!). Thanks for my Gator wishes as well..I hope we pound the Shit out of OU! Merry Christmas, my friend! :)

J Fab said...

Awww... thanks, Efen. It makes me smile cause I make you smile. Even with all my fucking F Bombs. Thanks for the well wishes for my hubby's ex. I can only hope that bitch gets a clue before it's too late. Totally heart you! Have a very Merry Christmas!

The Girl said...

Merry Christmas Sweetheart. You just gave me the best present this morning. I love you too. Thanks for your support and listening to my rantings. You are truly in my heart. I love you !!!! I hope you know what a special guy you are.
Now I have to go get a tissue !

Love 'R'

Efen said...

Suzie: Thats great!! You're a hottie so you'll have NO problems getting the guy you deserve :)

Elle: Thanks Honey (AND...thanks for leaving out the 'heart you' thing ;) Uh...is 'new guy' gonna be jealous? :)

ETW: You made me say 'whoa' again with your latest post ;)

TGG: See how easy it is with a little 'practice'? ;) BTW...Florida is a -3 favorite (uh..if you want some 'action', lemme know ;)

Kitch: LMAO @ "Holy fuckin shit" See....thats exactly what I meant by raising the 'collective class'..lololol. BTW...those things you mentioned; "bitch and smoke and drink and cuss".....most of that IS an everyday thing....and if I must say..I do all of those very well! So glad you we've become friends :)

J-Fab: you ALWAYS make me smile :)

the girl: Uh..well, if you really want a 'present'..omg..did I actually say that, OUT LOUD?? Thats so unlike me ;) Seriously...no need to thank me for anything, as I said, 'a girl after my own heart' :)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Slightly Late Merry Christmas or an early Happy New Years to ya. It's always good to find new friends whether they be on a blog or real life. Glad to have added you to my list of friends.