Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sheesh, Elle

Alright...here's a few AFTER they demo'd the MB (I know....would been better I had taken some 'before' pics...still looking as I may have some old one's somewhere)
Pic 1: Looking at where the 'Make-up Vanity' is going to be. Wall on right is where the cabinets, counters and sinks are going.
Pic 2: View of closet after wall has been taken down to enlarge. Pipes on left is where shower was.
Pic 3: Tub was where the equipment is. Shower will now be from approx. electrical outlet on left, over to 3 feet out from wall on right, then back to where ladder is. 'New' closet will now extend out to the end of the wall on right.
Pretty fucking interesting...right?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I cannot imagine living in a construction zone. Can't wait to see it when it is finished!

The Kitchen said...

Momma loves it!

The Girl said...

That made my head spin. We are you showering in the meantime?

J Fab said...

THe mess would make me a nervous wreck!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Efen said...

Trish: Yeah....fuckin drywall dust everywhere..and they keep the bathroom door shut and the heat off when they're working.

Kitch: I hope I can say the same in another 3-4 weeks ;)

The Girl: Shower?? WTF...I quit..much simpler ;) Nooo...using the guest bath.

J-Fab: Surprisingly enough...it hasn't bothered too much...yet ;)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Contractors gutted and re-did my small bath in a week, but they fiddled with the plumbing and that took some time (turned the toilet to another wall), so yours should be finished before you know it!

Efen said...

ETW: I sure fuckin hope so. It's gonna take the 'tile and marble' guys a week (so they say), then they'll set the cabinets,counters and sinks. That is if the cabinets every freakin arrive.
Oh...your comment reminded me..I have to go pick out a new toilet..uh..I 'said' I would do that last week ;)

Gator Foodie said...

Progressing nicely..can't wait to see the new MB!! :) um, is the Makeup Vanity area for you???! ;)

Efen said...

TGG: Sheesh...what kind of question is that? Can't you tell I need ample time to get my hair all 'sexed up' and how else could I do that w/o the proper setup? ;)

Elle said...

Hehe :)

Ok yeah, I'm ready for the "after" now. Oh, and....you had me at "makeup vanity"

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Looking good so far and so much faster than the projects I work on. LOL