Monday, March 23, 2009

Taking a break...

I just wanted y'all to know that I'm going to be on hiatus for a little while.

Can't get in the right 'posting' frame of mind so instead of 'half-assin' it (as evidenced by my prior post ;) thought it best to just sit back for a few days.

I wanted you to know so you're not wondering why I'm not commenting on your pages.

I'll still be 'hovering' so if you 'talk shit' about me, I'll know ;)

See y'all...........make sure you play well together....and NO bickering ;)

15 comments:

The Dish said...

We love ya! See you when you are ready.

The Kitchen said...

Dang, that bums Momma out! But I understand. We'll all be here - anxiously awaiting your return!!
XOXO

Gator Foodie said...

I'll be checkin' to see WHEN you are back! ;) xoxox

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I think everyone gets burned out sometimes. It's great to take a break! I'll be here when you're ready to post again!

Christine said...

Have fun and bring us back a present.

Elle said...

Copycat :)

The Girl said...

UGH, I go away for 4 days and you go missing....I'm so gonna talk about you behind your back.

J Fab said...

I'm not clever enough to talk smack about YOU behind your back! LOL. Everyone needs a break. You're not pregnant are you? LOL

:)

Elle said...

Wait.

You're serious?! Well, geez. We can still text though, right? I promise not to tell people what we say. Well, I promise not to BLOG about it anyway ;)

Loni's World said...

:( cant wait for your return.
Take care!

The Kitchen said...

I'm missin me some Efen!!!!

The Dish said...

There is too much estrogen around here! We need our Efen testosterone dose, m'k. Hope all is well!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Screw all that stuff!! Who's gonna post Hockey pictures for me??? Oh well I guess I can wait for a bit.

The Kitchen said...

STILL missing ya!!!

Elle said...

Is this some kind of test to see how much we miss you? Because if it is, I'm totally not falling for it.

When are you coming back???