Friday, October 3, 2008

Redneck Riviera

I'm headed off to Alabama tomorrow, (and no....there is not a banjo involved) until Wednesday, for a National Sales Meeting. There should also be a considerable amount of drinking and general debauchery, so that should temper the actual 'meeting' part of it.

Supposed to go deep-sea fishing on Tuesday, something I have never done, unless you count fishing for catfish in the Mississippi River. Anyhow, that should be fun.

I may not be 'active' but if I get a chance, I'll do my best to drop in.

Ya'll be good ;)

6 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Have a safe and good trip and be sure to debauch a little for me while you are down there. Good luck on the deep sea fishing my boss went out and did that once and got sea sick and hurled the whole time.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Have fun on your trip and with the fishing. I was born in Alabama and when I tell people that, I'm almost compelled to say "without a banjo on my knee." LOL.

Efen said...

Ron: Hmmm....my Dad said 'That will be fun, as long as you don't get sick". Have you two been talking? I wasn't concerned before, BUT now......Thanks ;)

ETW: Funny how our minds seem to 'mesh'...hehe.

The Kitchen said...

Have a great trip!!

J Fab said...

Be GOOD!

Efen said...

Hehe....got a 'story' for ya'll when I get back ;).....and its only Saturday!