Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back......I Think

We'll see......woke up this morning and could sense 'Old Efen' was returning. Fuck, why couldn't that have occurred Sunday?........... then I could be posting about important stuff like the newest 'beach attire' and it's benefits towards mankind!

I can only attribute my change of attitude to the fact that I mowed the grass last evening. Yeah, I fucked that off too during my 'episode', something I would never have done before, especially with it looking like you could turn it into pasture and graze cattle. Of course, since the remnants of Gustav are now heading our way and they're saying 5-6" of rain over the next couple of days, the impetus to get it cut was increased. Spent the last 20 minutes cutting in a fucking downpour but its done. Maybe the fact that I actually accomplished something worthwhile was all that I needed. Who knows...I aint no fuckin Dr. Phil.

Another good sign was today at 'SV'. Evidently it's 'short skirt' day with CFM's as accessories. Last week I'm not sure I would have even commented but today, as is part of my 'routine' with one girl, I asked her if she was wearin 'hot underwear?'. What she told me was quite descriptive and certainly well-worth me asking the question.....and she ended it by sayin "you know the one's I mean, I've showed 'em to you". Yes, I did know the one's she meant ;) BTW.....she has the best legs in the place....just in case any of you were wondering ;)

Another step in the right direction, my Service Coordinator is gone for the rest of the week on vacation. This is a 'pain-in-the-ass' job, having to handle customers who most of time are somewhat pissed because their equipment is down and 'need someone right away!', then having to juggle our already full schedules to get a service guy there ASAP. Normally, I hate handling this job and while I do have someone else I can shift it off to, I find myself readily available to do this for the rest of the week.....even without muttering "fuck this shit" over and over.

Have I turned the corner?...............quite possibly. Oh.....and I'm looking forward to this weekend at 'SV" as well. Which is somewhat of a surprise because Friday evening was supposed to be 'The Dove Trip', but Gustav has fucked that up. Where we go is already getting hammered by rain and wind and the first things that fuck up dove hunting are the above conditions. Those little wuss fuckers, instead of braving it out, when bad storms come in, they fuckin take off and head South....by the thousands. 'Course they'll be flying right into Gustav, guess they aint all that bright...........or they don't get The Weather Channel.

Wish me luck.................. ;)

Elle.....will you stop it with that 'heart you' thing........thats like saying 'you complete me'.....both make me want to fuckin gag.......................honey ;) ;) Oh well, what the fuck....I heart you too..hehe.

Oh...BTW...J-Fab, try this link below...may be of help (I thought it was either USA, TNT, or FX that ran re-runs of Prison Break...you may want to look there as well) AND...what do you mean by 'hints'?????? I'm really offended and hurt and the only thing that would ease my fragile psyche would be, well......ya know ;) AND...since you have all this freakin free-time, one would think you may have an interesting post or two 'bout your trip to Nashville...just sayin ;)

http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/download-prisonbreak/

6 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Short Skirt Day!? Where are the Pictures?! I demand pictures! (Imagine me stomping my feet in a fit of rage here)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

And Ron finally got first comment! WTG Ron!

Efen, come on...you're one of those guys who wears a mirror on his shoe for upskirt peeks, aren't ya?

Efen said...

Well, ETW...I used to but anymore, it seems all ya gotta do is ask ;)

Ron...sorry...don't have any skirt pics...but, since you were 1st, my next post will have a few pics of a couple of the girls..ok w/ that?

J Fab said...

Ok... obviously my FIRST reply to this post disappeared... but...
Thanks for the link to Prison Break. I have to catch it this weekend.

Nothing special happened in Nashville! I swear.... I am getting old. I did get a "major boobage coming through" in a crowded bar by a bunch of guys though. Did I spell boobage right?

Fuckin chicken shit doves. Speaking of chicken shit... what ever happened to those little bastard bees in your backyard?

Elle said...

I responded earlier when I talked to you mottttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrfucker.

Forget it. I'm too pissed to do it again.

Efen said...

J-Fab: WOW....you got the major boobage 'shout-out'? Hmmmm.....ya know the old adage, 'a picture is worth a thousand words'....well? (Is that too subtle of a hint? ;)

Yeah....doves are pussies. If only the rain and wind woulda held off for a couple of days...oh well.

The yellowjackets have been eradicated. 1st, I waited til it was dark, poured gasoline in the hole, then shoved a railroad flare in the opening. Lit those mfers UP!

Want me to tell you how Prison Break ended? Hehe...

Elle: WTF? The only part of that conversation I remember involved 3 people ;) LOL...I am sooooooo fuckin funny!