Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Musings...

....yeah, OK, you're correct, this is what I post when I don't have a fuckin idea on any other subject;

I think I've made up my mind on the upcoming election, lets see, Obama's wife and Biden or Cindy McCain and Sara Palin........yeah, like it's even fuckin close.

In heavy traffic today and saw a car waiting to pull out of a subdivision. I stopped and motioned her to 'come ahead'. She did.....and didn't give me a 'thank you' wave or nuthin. So, being the mature individual I am rode her fuckin bumper for 2 miles. Bitch...I hope I see you tryin tomorrow. I'll give you the 'fake come ahead wave' and then when you try, I'll pull up and leave your ass sittin in the middle of the fuckin road while I look at you and smile. I hate you and your kind.

Same goes for that fuck that I held the door for at 'SV' last week. I even kinda know the prick and never liked him. So, I hold the door and he walks right in like I'm his fuckin man servant or sumthin. So, I say "Your Welcome" in a plainly pissed tone...startled, he turns and stutters 'thanks. Fuck him, doesn't count. I always kinda wanted to make his punk ass cry...maybe another time. Actually, I oughta kick his Dad's ass too cuz that shit comes from how you were raised. Fuckin heathens.

Have to remember that when it comes to 'tipping', my Dad is 'old school'. He's a great guy, funny, able to repair or install anything and has been the most instrumental person in my life..BUT...he figures 10% on any bill is more than adequate which is ironic because he'll spend top dollar on whatever it is he buys. We're all out to dinner the other night and I plan on paying but he tells the waitress to give him the check. The bill is $66.00, I know this because I asked. He lays down $72.00. I get up and say I'm going to the mens room but find the waitress instead. I hand her some extra to which she laughs and says "You don't have to do that, I know how older people are. Most of them have had to work very hard for every penny they've ever earned and they don't throw money away on someone just bringing them their food". How sweet was that? I then gave her a little more because anyone with that outlook, especially on older people and my Dad in particular, deserves it. Oh yeah, he and my Mother ALWAYS made sure it was 'yes, ma'am, no sir, thank you, you're welcome, etc'. They didn't raise no freakin heathen.

Evidently my daughter is content with her car being washed by the rain. I can't even begin to express just how fuckin irritated I get with her regarding how she keeps the fuckin thing. When she went to Florida for 2 weeks, I took it and had the whole fuckin thing cleaned, inside and out as well as the tires and wheels. Looked like fuckin new. She has more fuckin clothes in that thing than she does her closet....and its an SUV so it aint tiny. She gets that shit from my ex-wife, her mother.

Oh, she has a boyfriend apparently. Lives in Florida (distance is a huge plus), where they met when she was there on one of her vacations, and seems decent. Has his degree (a plus), good job (a big plus), nice looking (don't care), and as she put it "Dad, he's really very nice (a good thing), opens the doors for me (big plus), really into sports (another big plus) and he never has had a DUI" (a plus unless that means he has just never got caught). He flew in a couple of weeks ago and is coming back in a few days so they can be together for her birthday. Not sure but this one sounds a little more serious than some of the others. I'll try not to act like a big prick IF I ever meet him....I said "I'll try".

Idiots...they are fucking everywhere! Placed some baseball tickets for sale on Craigslist. I'm always very specific about all the details so I don't have a dozen e-mails back and forth. I listed the dates I had. I get an e-mail from a guy saying he wants them BUT not for the dates I have listed, another date, the day I'm going. I e-mail him back saying that's not what the ad said. He e-mails me, saying thats the 'only day he can go'. Does this guy think I really give a fuck when he can or can't go??? I even told him thats the game I'm going to...didn't register at all.

Put my foot down (sorta) today at 'SV'. Girl working behind the bar was complaining how hot it was in there today (it was). I asked her why she wore jeans then instead of her normal short skirts? She thought it was going to be cooler but she said she did have a skirt in her car. I asked why she didn't go put it on then. She said she would, if she had wore underwear today. She asked if she gave me the money would I go to one of the local stores and buy her a pair? I said "Even IF I was sleeping with you, I don't do that shit". Fuck.......Now, if we coulda worked a 'deal', then..... ;)

7 comments:

Elle said...

Geeeeez....way to brew up a shitstorm ;)

J Fab said...

Efen.... I feel the same way about teaching kids the whole "manners" thing. Luckily, my boys are very respectful. Something that I intend to make sure they follow through. I have the WORST road rage of any human alive (ok... Elle and I are in a close race.) Biggest driving pet peeve????
People who drive (or don't drive well) because they are too busy holding a mother fucking cigarette or cell phone. Fucking put it out or hang up and drive allfuckinready!!!!
Geeeesh....
PS I caught Prison Break yesterday and watching it now.... It is sooooo good so far. U like 24?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Your daughter's new boyfriend sounds nice. I dread the day when mine start dating. I really do.

Where is your sense of goodwill? I can't believe you wouldn't buy that girl some panties!

Efen said...

Laura: You know me....always the picture of good judgment....and good to know you have my back ')

J-Fab: Manners are a HUGE deal to me...and yes, I too have that 'road rage' thing ;) Its the 'texting while driving' thing that really gets to me....soooo dangerous. BIG 24 fan :)

ETW: We'll see on that boyfriend thing. Fathers naturally have a very skeptical view of any boy because, well basically we know how we were ;)

IF she was really that hot, she woulda worn a skirt without em....practicality ya know.....just sayin ;)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

What's that old saying about children... If you have a boy you worry about the boy, but if you have a girl you worry about all the boys :)

Efen said...

Ron; Well said!

Elle said...

Uh, mama, Efen says we have to stop texting and driving. Does that count for blogging and driving too?