Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Monday.......Again..Updated

Geez......can these fuckin weekends go any faster?

All in all a pretty good weekend with only a few minor aggravations. Did my usual 'SV' routine on Saturday and Sunday, although I'm starting to see that the time I spend there is getting less on weekends, especially on Saturday.

Probably due to the girl thats working Saturdays is nice, but no longer 'hot'. She's a very pretty girl and has great sense of humor, but....she just had a kid a few months back and has yet to lose much of the ......60 fuckin pounds she gained...sheesh. I would say thats a 'ton of weight' but I don't want to go for the cheap laugh.

Sunday girl is still 'smokin' so thats all good.

Highlight of the weekend was going to see The Eagles on Saturday night. They were unfuckinbelievable! I swear, there were songs where you could close your eyes and it sounded like it was 30 years ago. While not the biggest Joe Walsh fan before, he stole the fuckin show with his singing and his guitar solos. On top of that, I think it may be the only concert I have ever been to where pot was not a factor ;) Oh, standing in line at the concession stand and I hear a guy behind me say "Fuck....there's a lot of old people here". I turn to look at this fucker, gettin myself ready to give him some 'old fuck Efen rhetoric' when I see this guy is like 43-45. WTF??? I didn't realize that 45 was the new 20. I didn't say nuthin...wasn't worth it.

I told ya'll awhile back that Daughter has a new boyfriend that lives in Florida. Evidently, distance hasn't hindered this relationship yet, in fact he came in a week ago for her birthday. Sunday she tells me that during 'Fall Break' (WTF....paying this fuckin school a ton of a fuckin money and they get a 'Fall Break' as well as a Spring Break?) she's going to Florida to see her cousin (my niece). Okay....I may be at times stupid, but I ain't ever that fuckin stupid. So, being the diplomatic father that I am, I say "Thats bullshit....did you forget who you're talking to?" So, she laughs and says "Dad....I am going to see my cousin....and 'HIM' too...probably". Yeah, 'Probably'. Oh well..... I did tell her 'the next time 'honey-sweetie' comes to town, you're bringing his ass over here so I can meet him...understood?" Again, she laughs and says 'OK'.

I so hope I never have to fly to Florida to kick some punks ass for making my little girl cry or sumthin. But...my brother-in-law lives there and he 'knows people' so that may save me a trip ;)

Actually, this is more than a 'minor' aggravation; We have a spare service van here at work. We use it to deliver parts and shit. It's old but still runs so its licensed and insured, as it should be. I drive in this morning and notice, right away, that the fuckin plates (you may call them tags) are missing. Some trailer-livin lowlife motherfucker has stolen them cuz his fuckin vehicle won't pass inspection for new plates. Haven't called the cops yet because I have video to review. Yes, we have a Surveillance Camera in place that videos every fuckin vehicle that enters our lot...night or day, and its 'motion activated'. I doubt though it actually captured the thieves 'at work' because of where the van was parked but hopefully it did get the plates of the motherfuckers 89 Ford Fairmount or equivalent, that they drove in with. I so hope that this motherfucker(s) has '2 strikes' already............ I'll even show up at his parole hearing to tell 'em how he has emotionally damaged me and that how I can't sleep at night because I'm simply terrified...how this whole ordeal has scarred me for life. Fuck him and everyone that loves him.

UPDATE: Went through all the fuckin video and............nuthin. M'fers must have parked their vehicle elsewhere and walked over. Turns out they hit the business next door and got 5 of their plates. Called the police and they sent over a girl that is no doubt the hottest female police officer I have ever seen in my fuckin life! Couldn't tell about her boobs with the bullet-proof vest on but that really didn't matter....Ultra hot! We talked in the parking lot, we talked in my office, she left and since called me back twice....the 1st time with "Uh...did I give you my name...Did I give you my direct line? (yes...she did...to both) Hmmmmmmmmmm.......nah....no way........uh...well fuck, maybe...I mean....its possible...er.....just why in the fuck not?

8 comments:

Bucky said...

When you said you went to see The Eagles, I thought that you meant The Philadelphia Eagles.

I was gonna start hatin' on you... :)

Efen said...

Bucky....hehe. Nope...I hate them too..but not as much as The Cowboys ')

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I would certainly be looking for more evidence to supply the nice officer, you never know she may end up coming back to review it with you.

Efen said...

Ron: Can you read my mind or sumthin???? Thats kinda fuckin spooky ;)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I don't know what is going on with women and pregnancy. Some of them see it as a license to eat a smorgasbord at every meal. I gained 10 lbs with #1, 13 lbs with #2 and with the 2nd child (who was full term), she was nearly 7 and a half pounds at birth. I think the other 5 pounds were my boobs. Thank the good lord, they weren't just "loaners". I got to keep them!

Bucky said...

Since you hate the Eagles and Cowboys, that means your a Redskins fan....right?

I just noticed the updated part about the officer. I agree with Ron, I would be out in the parking lot "finding" new evidence.

Efen said...

ETW: I agree with you. The 'well, I'm pregnant' excuse.... is just that. AND.....congrats on your boobs ;)

Bucky: Nope....don't like them either. All this 'hate' comes from 'back in the day' when the StL Football Cardinals were still here and in the same division as the 'Skins, Eagles, and Cowboys. Now, we have the worst team in all of professional (and possibly college ;) football.....The Rams.

J Fab said...

Your brother n law and I have something in common...we both "know peolpe." Let me just go ahead and tell you that THAT ROCKS! Not that I have ever had to play that card or anything..... but I'm just sayin.......