Friday, September 19, 2008

Idiots ...

Man...there is a plethora of examples on this subject. So many, one post can't do it justice (add to the fact......... I got nuthin)

How in the fuckin world does one let themselves get in this shape (or lack thereof) to where you need a motherfuckin wheelbarrel to move your STOMACH???? AND....before I get any 'Show some sensitivity, Efen'.....gimme a fuckin break..I mean..look at the fuckin guy. I bet he shops at Kroger...in the same outfit.



Now here's another fuckin genuis. What a fuckin shocker she's an ex-Hooter's employee. Guess she's now a part of Waffle House Nation. Just in case you can't read the small print, Hooters had a contest on who could sell the most beer. She thought the prize was a Toyota.....but, it was a 'toy yoda'...now she's fuckin suing. If she wasn't, now that would be weird.

Yeah, this guy I'm sure is a real credit to society. I'm sure his 5 kids appreciate that he has money for 'gun ink', but not for child support. He is sooooooooooooooooo freakin cool!



Here's one from a fuckin guy I hate....yes, I hate this "no-talent, I'm really gay, I deserve to have my ass kicked", douchebag. Just look at the extremely weird look on his face.....If I saw that fucker peering out of the window with that fuckin face..."BOOM"



Here's a classic.....on national fuckin TV no less. I'm sure her family is so proud.

Who can ever under-estimate the true brilliance of your common street thug? This guy below probably doesn't see the irony.....fuck, he probably doesn't even know what 'irony' means.



NOTE: This guy below isn't an 'idiot'...I just liked the picture ;)

From the "Does He Really Appreciate His View" Dept....(ETW may really like this little guy ;)

He Pingping, born with primordial dwarfism, holds the Guinness World Record for the smallest man at 2 feet, 5.37 inches, and Svetlana Pankratova holds the Guinness World Record for the longest leg of any woman at 4 feet 4 inches.



5 comments:

Bucky said...

Long legs = hotness

Toy Yoda = hilariousness

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Ok. His name is really Pingping?

I am tall, but I don't think I have over 4 ft of leg only. Nope, I come up as only 2.5+ of leg (inseam).

I heart little people. And I'm a li'l on the buzz side right now, thanks to the box o' wine. I'm classy like that.

J Fab said...

She gives new meaning to the term "Legs up to her ass."

The Kitchen said...

Those are all hilarious!
Love starting my day with your blog - always makes me giggle!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

His name is Pingping??? I saw the picture before, but I thought his name was Peeping, which sort of made a lot of sense to me at the time. LOL