Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alright Already....I'll Play Along

Thanks to 'The Girl' (sorry...I'm not linking here because EVERYONE that reads this knows who 'The Girl' is ;) I feel kinda obligated to play along with 'her' game, so.............

1. Quirk - when I am really mad my jaw sets tight and my eyes have that 'Eastwood' look (especially in Dirty Harry). I also start breathing a little fast.

2. Non-Important Thing: I love chicken gizzards.

3. Quirk - I can't stand morons. Period.

4. Non-Important Thing - I keep my desk a fuckin mess...crap stacked everywhere BUT...I know where everything is and I don't bother to try and 'put on a show' by cleaning it up...even if I'm having visitors. Thats what I do....deal with it or get the fuck out.

5. Non-Important Thing - Socks..I'm pretty damn finicky when it comes to them. I will only wear Gold Toes, no other....even those I wear with my tennis shoes...and, other than the white ones, I don't care for solid colors.

6. Quirk - I don't speak in the morning...for like an hour. You can walk right by me and its like I didn't see you. Don't try to talk to me either because you'll get, at the most, a grunt. Just leave me the fuck alone.

12 comments:

The Girl said...

So everyone knows me huh? I must have some reputation ;) Thanks for playing along....and being all grumpy about it.

J Fab said...

ok.. you yelled. I listened. I will follow a little more closely to you guys. :)

We are mostly the same on 1,3 and 5and half of 6. (I'm picky about the color of socks, but they aren't the Gold Toe's.) I'm pretty grouchy in the mornings tho... but, I have to speak cause I'm the only one in my office to answer the phones.

I read your whole duck hunting experience and I am so glad that you had a good time. Geesh... you lost me at "We get up at 4:00 a.m." Fuck that......
That stupid woman....
a) I can play poker (AND hold my own)
b) I have big boobs...

But, those were the ugliest fucking shoes that I have ever seen and you would not catch me dead in 'em. No excuse for those things. Hooker or not. That's just bad taste.

Sorry I commented about your duck trip on this blog entry... but, I'm too lazy to enter two seperate comments.
(Don't bitch about it either... I commented!)

Gator Foodie said...

Efen...I feel like I know you so much more now!! Love when you play along!! ;) My Hubby likes only Gold Toe too!!

Efen said...

The Girl: I meant 'knows' you in a good way ;) You sound surprised I was grumpy....geez...wtf??? ;)

J-Fab: Whoa...you typed more there than you have in a fuckin month..LOL But...I don't sound grumpy on the phones at work..only at home. Ya know...I would LOVE to pok...er, uh..play poker with you....for the reasons (#2;) you stated ;) And yes...they were 'fug' (as Elle said ;)

BTW...I sent you a response e-mail :)

TGG: See....I can play well with others :) And...Mr. Engr. has good taste (sumthin we all already knew :)

Elle said...

Here's a quirk if mine: if you weren't so fuckin grumpy, I doubt you and I would heart each other the way we do ;). It's all part of your efen charm!

Efen said...

Sounds like a 'Snow White' joke ;)

There ya go with that 'heart' thing again..............honey ;)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

What socks do you wear with dress shoes? You can't wear white!

And I am a total morning grump. I just want to be left alone. :-)

Efen said...

ETW: I wear long 'patterned' Gold Toe....color dependent on the suit ...white w/ tennis shoes........Efen Giorgio Armani ;)

Loni's World said...

LOL I love learning the little quirks that people have.

I am with you on the Morning thing!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

You would talk to me in the morning, I'm just chipper and oh so friendly :)

I on have white socks.

Efen said...

Loni: I'm amazed how many actually LIKE to talk in the morning ;)

Ron: Sorry..you could be a hot chick with 'boobs out to here'...still no talk ;)

The Kitchen said...

Efen - I bet you're not hlaf the grump you pretend to be! I bet you're all sweet and cuddly!
Momma's desk is a mess too - except I like to accuse everyone except myself for moving my shit!