Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Musings...Again

Yeah....thats the title I use when I don't have anything in particular to rant about. Sitting here at work watching it snow.

Of course, I have a couple of girls, one who drives almost 50 miles, who made it in.

My 'Shipping Guy' called "Uh...the roads are bad, not sure I can make it in".
Me: You want me to send one of the girls to pick you up?
SG: ....silence.....Er, uh..I guess I can try.
Me: Good

WTF?....Just when did guys turn into fucking pussies? Me, I was up at 4:45, cleaned off the driveway and the walks (and no...I didn't give a fuck if the noise from my snowblower bothered my neighbors)...and was here by 7:15.

Speaking of fucking pussies....My 'Parts Guy' is quitting and going on 'Disability'. Talk about one guy who has never heard the word 'motivated'. Whenever I ask him 'why?' something isn't done, I get "I just haven't had time". Motherfucker....actually, him quitting saves me from firing his slackin-ass. I had 'the talk' with him back in November. Told him he needed to 'step-it-up'. He did...for about a month. I knew something was up when he handed in his Vacation Request form the beginning of this month and he had 2 weeks scheduled for this month. This week is one of those weeks. I asked him last Friday to give me something in writing saying he was quitting. Told him to put it on my desk. I left early Friday and when I came in over the weekend I found.....Nothing. I'm really hoping he has changed his mind for I have 2 interviews scheduled this week. I would love to tell him 'Sorry....I already hired your replacement'. Fuck him and his lazy, fat, extremely ugly wife.

Elle seems to be quite 'smitten' with NNG. BUT.....I've been down this road before. Elle's attention span w/ her new 'beaus' are kinda like mine when a stranger tries to strike up a conversation....ok at first, but then....................... Hey....I'm just sayin ;) Still 'heart me' honey? ;)
Uh...does he read MY posts too?

Got a new 'follower'...I have no idea how this happened unless she clicked the wrong button or sumthin. Anyhow, please welcome Trisha @ http://www.blogger.com/profile/06761528772147097086
Visit her page. You'll laugh your ass off at her opening sentence of her latest post ;)

BTW....wtf is up w/ "YO Adrienne?" I imagine she's tired of us. Should I remove her from my page? Funny...said she 'was back' and then totally disappeared. Vote?

Thats all I got for now. If I need to add anything, I'll 'update'.

I know...still didn't get that fuckin 'linky' thing to work and believe me, I tried. I don't know what the fuckin problem is....unless....I'm just fuckin stupid..... Oh well.....

10 comments:

Elle said...

UH! Ya know, in my defense, NNG has been in the picture for three months IN A ROW. And I don't know if he reads your page or not, but I admire your restraint, regardless...honey ;)

And I vote "no" to kicking Yo Adrienne off! She'll be back! I have faith.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the warm welcome... As far as the first line of my most recent post, even my mother calls her "BC", too funny!

The Girl said...

Oh don't you dare kick off Yo Adrienne! Give the chick a break, why don't you send her a "are your f'ing fingers broke comment." I love Mrs. Wally.......she cracks me up !!!

I would have loved to see the look on the guy's face when you told him one of the girls could come pick him up.....your too f'ing funny XXXXOOO

Efen said...

Elle: REALLY???? NNG got you a fuckin PROMISE RING?????? ROLLFEFENAO!!!!!! Seriously???? C'mon....tell the truth :):)

Trish: Your welcome....and I certainly appreciate things like 'BC" ;)

The Girl: I would...BUT, I don't think she even reads her own blog anymore.

The Girl said...

You are so Efen bad, you know one day she's gonna smack you. Right Elle?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I think Adrienne had stated that she would be pretty busy in the coming months...so maybe she's just swamped? Give her a pass.

And Trisha has been a regular at the WVSR for ages - cracking us up with her witty repartee. I'm glad she started a blog. :-)You need to drink the Kool Aid and get over the Surf Report yourself. I think it's www.thewvsr.com.

Loni's World said...

LMAO at asking them if the girls should pick them up. Too funny!

Gator Foodie said...

Loved your "musings" - there you go, sounding all dignified & shit...but, then I kept reading & was happy it was still the Efen I adore! ;) btw - HI Trisha! :)

The Kitchen said...

Dang Efen - I can't believe there are so many losers that don't want to work out there - WTF, seriously WTF??
Hold on to Andrienne - and keep posting - I love it when I see that you've posted. The more the better!!
Now I'm going to read Trisha..

Suzie said...

I went to Trisha's blog...That was really f'n funny...She's got a new follower!!
As for the Part Guy...FIRE HIM, LOL