Friday, January 9, 2009

Go ahead....piss me off some more

Kinda in a 'blog' fog here....Actually, kinda in a fuckin fog overall....maybe because I'm in a real shitty mood.

Not sure why but I'm ready to bite the head off of anyone that asks me anything....especially if it's a stupid fuckin question....which today seems to be the norm. Fuckin employee's.....just do your motherfuckin job and quit whining or making excuses, or even worse......givin me that 'dumb as fuckin dirt' look when I ask you somethin..man....am I in a bad fucking mood.

Got one guy on vacation and he should thank his lucky fuckin stars he's not here today.....I woulda fired him...or more accurately, he woulda fired himself because of the shit he didn't get done before he went on vacation. He had better pray that I'm in a better mood come Monday....doubtful tho.

Arrgghh.....one of my salesman just came in my office (I'm sure he regrets that brilliant decision). Don't they fuckin know by now that they had better have their fuckin 'ducks in a row' before they ask me about something....instead of replying back to me "I don't know....I'm not sure". He left when I said "I'm tired of having to dot all your t's and cross all your i's". Fuck him...as I said, I'm not in the mood.

Guy at the bar pissed me off today too. For some fuckin reason this moron thinks I know about old coins and shit....wtf? Today he asks me "Efen.....when did they stop making 'wheat pennies'? I tell him I dunno. He asks again. I tell him I dunno again. He then starts giving years to choose from. Finally....I say "I told you I don't know and more to the point, I don't give a fuck...geezus...leave me the fuck alone".

Got quite a few funny looks from the regulars there because normally I have more patience with this idiot....but not today...fuck him and them too.

Not real fuckin excited about this duck huntin thing either. Weather doesn't look too bad...high in the low 40's, low's in the high 20's. Fuck....thats better than the fuckin forecast here next week. But...I just have a feelin this thing is going to be about as organized as a fuckin 'goat rope'. I find out last week that this 'lodge' doesn't have TV's....wtf is up with that? Guy tells me we can pass the time playing poker...which sounded real good to me until he says "Ya know....nickle, dime, fifteen" WHAT?????? Oh fuck....playin poker with your grandma...Fuck that....I'm bringing a book and I'm bringing a TV....

Oh....so I go out a buy a GPS cuz I've been fuckin lost before and vowed this wasn't happening again. So, I go to put in the town in Arkansas where I'm going....up pops 'City Not Found'...fuck me running (ty J-Fab)..just spent $250 for this fuckin thing (after doing much research) and now what..it can't get me there??? So now I read 'the book'...says somethin about if you can't find shit that you put in the latitude and longitude..so I google the town, find that nerd shit and put it it...okay....I guess I can find it now, well at least get me close....if not, well that ain't good cuz I have a new gun, ya know ;)

7 comments:

The Kitchen said...

Ah Efen, you make me laugh! Sounds like a shitty day! I keep telling you we all need a Blogger Buds Weekend - lots of bitching and laughing mixed with plenty of alcohol. I KNOW you'd love that!!

Loni's World said...

LOL
Maybe it is a good idea that you are in a bad mood, Maybe your hunting will be more successful ;)

Take it out on them! Ha-Ha. (The ducks) Not them!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Dude, I hope your weekend gets better! Hang in there. :-)

Elle said...

Geez...you're pissy even by Efen standards! Which is impressive, btw.

You sure it's a good idea for you to be toting a gun this weekend? ;)

Gator Foodie said...

Yep, let out some frustration while hunting...ducks, GPS system..whatever gets in the way, I say! ;)

The Girl said...

Efen: Just the ducks honey, not the ass wipes who ask stupid questions. No TV, that's unheard of. I used to take my TV and PS2 camping with me and set it up in a tent. I hope your duck hunt (UGH) is fun and puts you in a better mood. XXXOOOO

The Girl said...

Suzie: I'm shocked. Those poor little ducks, shame shame shame....and for christ sake, get the fuck to bed. 30 pack is bad for the diet....Efen - don't listen to my sister she's crazy, make friends with the little ducks, don't shoot and eat them....hope you had fun and relaxed a little XXXXOOO