Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Glamour Shots"

I've been feeling remiss about not having a photo in my blog. Fuck...all you HOT chicks show your face, so I thought...fuck it, I will too.

Wanting to look my best, I went to 'Glamour Shots' (Ya know, that place where they make not-so-good looking people into movie stars). Met with 'Vanessa', she was my own 'Personal Photographer'. She gave me the price (gulp) but hey, gotta look your best.

I know, I probably spent money for nothing, but fuck....these people are 'experts' in making others look good.

After 2 1/2 hours of 'make-up' they finally started in on shooting pics. "Turn this way, turn that way, throw your head back, give me that alluring look, pout your lips, etc etc etc "

I dunno about y'all, but I'm pretty fucking happy with the results :)




11 comments:

Gator Foodie said...

Damn you're HOT! ;) Well worth the money...now if Only I could've been a fly on that wall.....heheehe

J Fab said...

Efen... I had no idea! How yummy you are!!!!

Anonymous said...

Efen, you are gorgeous! I didn't know that glamour shots still existed, ha,ha!

Efen said...

TGG: (blushing) awww....you're too sweet. Yeah...I said 'I aint fuckin do that' a few times ;)

J-Fab: I'm all yours, sweetie ;)

Trisha: TY :) Yeah...I had to drive all the fuckin way to Springfield, MO to find one...and my hair got all windblown and shit on the way back ;)

Kitch: LOL...that is nicest thing you could have said :)

Suzie said...

OMG, I'm pissing my self laughing!
that was sooooo funny...
oh and love the picture..although i did have a diffent look in my head and you ruined it...
lol (just kiddin, love ya!!)
Great , simply Great!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Holy crap. If anything happens to the Evil Twin... I'm all yours (two handed blow jobs, remember?). ;-)

Loni's World said...

OMG They totally forgot the dramatic shoulder pads and orange makeup! But I think you look much better without it. I think this is probably the best Glamour Shot photo I have seen. Most flattering at least.

LOL

Efen said...

Suzie: Maybe your image was more like Walter Brennan (uh..you even know who that is? ;)

ETW: LOL...another 'WHOA'..A '2-hander'....Just in case, my bags are packed ;)

Elle: Yes you did ;) And...I don't understand??????

Loni: Yeah...tried those too...but they kinda ruined the 'rugged' look that I was goin for ;)

The Girl said...

You Efen stud.....I'll dream about your hottness every night.

Efen said...

The Girl: I dreamt about you today ;)

The Girl said...

Efen: I won't asked what you dreamed about because most likely I already know XXOO