Monday, February 2, 2009

SB Monday

Fuckin Steelers................. While wanting the Cards to win to begin with, that was solidified in the beginning when they have the players announce their name and where they went to school. This one DB Steeler fuck, when they're supposed to say the name of the school, says 'Swagger'....WTF??? 'SWAGGER'???????????? Geezus......how about showin some fuckin class instead of going 'ghetto'....on world-wide fuckin TV?

Sick as a fuckin dog most of the weekend....altho "thought" I felt better Saturday night and did go to the movies to see 'Taken' (which I liked). About 4:00 AM I woke up, sicker than I had been previously..fuck. Layed in bed most of the day Sunday, slept alot. Watched some of the 'Pre-Game' SB shows (which started at fuckin 8:00 AM), got bored, and then switched off between 'House' and 'The Closer' marathons. I tell ya, if I woulda been a doctor, 'House' is the kind of one I woulda been. Oh man...that Kyra Sedgwick has got some 'MAJOR' boobage goin on ;)

Watched most of the game (uh....you tend to do that when when you have a 'financial interest' ;)
Enjoyed Springsteen and was glad at least he didn't lip-sync, like the others. Thought I had thrown more money out the window until the 4th quarter came about. Even tho the Cards lost.............I didn't ;)

Feelin some better today but if I hadn't set up a 7:30 Service Meeting I would have probably come in late.

Oh...BTW...I appreciate those of you who have 'written on my wall'.........but please don't waste your time as its extremely doubtful I'll ever go to 'FB' again (besides the fact I have never seen 'my wall' to begin with ;)

Well....thats all I got.

5 comments:

Gator Foodie said...

First..ewww Momma!! :( Second...aww,hope you're feelin' better honey (sorry Elle, hope ya don't mind!) - & glad you reaped some benefits from the SB! ;)

Anonymous said...

Efen,
I forgot to mention that the 'swagger' thing really pissed me off, too!

Efen said...

Kitch: Tell me. The last 3 times have all been on weekends. Yeah..."F" FB ;)

TGG: Even if she does mind...too efen bad ;) And...TY.

Trich: Thanks...and it does. Please no need for 'politeness' on my page ;) And yeah..'fuckin 'swagger'. That guy would wear his helmet sideways..if he could ;)

The Girl: LMAO @ 'FB POSER' Too efen funny :)

Elle said...

LOL...I don't recall ever saying I wouldn't "share"! (as long as I approve of course...and in this case I do ;)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sorry you feel bad. I hope you're feeling better by now?